How We Collect and Use Information
We may collect information that by itself typically cannot be used to identify or contact you (“Non-personally identifiable information”) such as Country, Device (mobile/Desktop/Tablet), Operating system, Browser Type, Connection Type (4G/WIFI) Mobile Carrier, Device Brand and IP addresses.
Like many other websites, PUSHUB may use google Analytics Cookie, Microsoft Clarity Cookie, and Hotjar cookie to analyze user behavior on our sites and improve user experience, and discover audience interests to improve content. “Cookies” are text files that are placed on your computer and may be used to store your personal information. These technologies may access individual user information but the information is used only to compile aggregated statistics about the Site usage.
We may collect Country data/Location Information via the push collection service worker at the subscription stage, in order to show country-targeted advertisement from our advertisers.
PUSHUB may use the information collected from you to provide services which you have requested from us. Our ad server collects data of Push notification ad views and Push notification ad clicks made by users, to allow targeted push notification advertisement, and track advertiser billing.
We may use information we collect from you to improve the content of this Site, to enhance users’ experiences when visiting this Site, and to customize the content and layout of this Site for each individual user.
Sharing of Personal Information
We also may share with third parties statistical information that is not personally identifiable.
PUSHUB also may disclose Your personal information:
- to a third party or parties, where disclosure is required or permitted by law;
- to any other entity that acquires all or a portion of our organization by merger, reorganization, operation of law, or a sale of some or all of PUSHUB’s assets.
- PUSHUB may be required to use or disclose your information in connection with a legal action or other proceeding, including without limitation, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement or regulatory agency’s request.
How We Store Your Information
PUSHUB is committed to protecting the security of any personal information you provide to us. We maintain commercially reasonable safeguards to maintain the security and privacy of personal information that you provide to us. Your information is stored secured by our SaaS provider for push collection, Adkernel, according to industry security standards. After you have submitted your information online to PUSHUB, we recommend that you end your browser session before leaving your computer. In spite of these protections, PUSHUB cannot guarantee the security of any data submitted over the Internet. After your information reaches PUSHUB, however, it is stored on servers protected by procedures and technology designed to block reasonably foreseeable intrusions by unauthorized third parties.
If at any time you wish to Opt-out from PUSHUB please send us an email to Privacy@vot.media with the phrase “Privacy Opt-out: PUSHUB”- In the subject line, and we will send you a Link leading to instructions on how to successfully unsubscribe.
PUSHUB CCPA Privacy Notice
According to the California Privacy Rights under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (“CCPA”)
Last Updated on 18.7.22
PUSHUB is complying with the CCPA and considering its underlying principles in how we think about customer trust and data privacy as a core pillar of our business. We are providing this CCPA-specific privacy notice to supplement the information and disclosures already contained herein. This notice applies to individuals residing in California from whom we collect Personal Information.
Please note that We do not sell your Personal Information.
The chart below outlines the categories of Personal Information according to the CCPA, which we have collected and/or disclosed for a business purpose in the preceding twelve months. The examples of Personal Information provided for each category are taken from the CCPA and are included to help you understand what the categories mean. The examples are not meant to indicate what we actually collect or disclose, and more information about our specific practices can be found in herein.
|Category||We Collect||We Disclose||We Sell|
Examples: Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
|Yes (e.g. IP)||Yes (e.g. IP)||No|
|Categories of Personal Information in Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e)|
Examples: Name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
|Characteristics of Protected Classifications under California or Federal Law|
Examples: Race or color, ancestry or national origin, religion or creed, age (over 40), mental or physical disability, sex (including gender and pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status.
Examples: Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Examples: Physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics, including DNA, that can be used, singly or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish individual identity, such as imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, and voice recordings, from which an identifier template, such as a faceprint, a minutiae template, or a voiceprint, can be extracted, and keystroke patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information.
Example: Precise physical location
Examples: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
|Professional or employment-related information|
Examples: Job application or resume information, past and current job history, and job performance information
|Non-Public Education Information (as defined in 20 U.S.C. 1232g; 34 C.F.R. Part 99)|
Examples: Records that are directly related to a student maintained by an educational agency or institution or by a party acting for the agency or institution.
|Inferences Drawn from Personal Information|
Examples: Consumer profiles reflecting a consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, preferences, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Use of Personal Information
- Auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient use.
- Contracting with service providers to perform services on our behalf, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance our services.
- Otherwise enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction.
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Vendors and service providers, including for data analytics and marketing and advertising our products and services to you.
- Third parties integrated into our services.
- Third parties as required by law and similar disclosures.
- Third parties in connection with a merger, sale, or asset transfer.
- Other third parties for whom we have obtained your permission to disclose your Personal Information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights.
Right to Know and Access.
Since PUSHUB collects ONLY the following Data: Country, Device (mobile/Desktop/Tablet) , Operating system, Browser Type, Connection Type (4G/WIFI) Mobile Carrier, Device Brand and IP, It has no way of detecting and/or identifying any of your Personal identifying information.
Nevertheless, You may submit a request for information regarding the purposes for which categories of Information are collected by us or the categories of sources from which we collect Information;
Right to Delete.
PUSHUB has no option of detecting if Data was collected in regards to a specific User. Nevertheless, You have the option to opt-out/unsubscribe by sending a request by email to Privacy@vot.media
Commencing receiving your opt-out request, PUSHUB will send you a Link leading to instructions on how to successfully unsubscribe.
Verification. Requests for access to or deletion of Personal Information are subject to our ability to reasonably verify your identity in light of the information requested and pursuant to relevant CCPA requirements, limitations, and regulations.
Right to Equal Service and Price. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your CCPA privacy rights, subject to certain limitations.
Shine the Light. We do not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, or you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please email us at Privacy@vot.media .